Justine keeps her presentations fresh with the latest data, research, and examples. As a result, her slides can change up to the last minute!
- Her own laptop (a MacBook Pro with HDMI output)
- Slides in 16:9 widescreen format
- An HDMI to VGA adapter
- A USB 'clicker'
- A dedicated, event-specific resource page (see an example here) to allow immediate attendee access to her slides and additional information.
- A wireless lavalier or countryman ('madonna' style) microphone
- A projector and screen
- Confidence/preview monitor that shows current slide